What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
The information collected by us varies depending on the nature of the enquiry. Generally, we collect personal information when an individual makes an enquiry about our products and/or services through our website. We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, governmental identification details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our employees or otherwise and information you provide to us through our call centre, customer surveys or visits by our employees from time to time.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our employees
- by contracting with us
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material
- from us
- completing surveys or providing feedback
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- existing customers where they tell us you are interested in our products and/or services
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of Iskra Air Conditioning Pty Ltd, its related bodies, contractors, employees or service providers;
- to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies, employees or service providers;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority